class evaluation

1. I liked many things about this class. I liked the fact that we were able to write about different topics every class and write about our opinions about them. We got to blog about our thoughts and after watch videos on how to improve our lives. 
2. Somethings I don't like about this class is that we have the same routine so we tend to the same thing every class. 
3.  My recommendations are to switch things up a little bit. Maybe the class should have different tasks and activities to make things more exciting. 
4. Yes i am reading my goals planning journal everyday and adding goals to it 
5. I try to be a committed CTR  person daily because i know that it not only allows me to be more successful but it also brings me happiness and pride 
6. I learned important tips to be successful and a better person in general. I hope to pass this knowledge to everyone i come across too because i'll also like them to improve and grow to believe in themselves. I also learned things such as coding which might help me in college
7. I will always remember Mr.Haymore's kindness and commitment to his job. He's a great person who wants the best for everyone . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who's Who in Computer Science

The Psychology of Winning